“Splunk > the answer to the question you haven’t thought to ask” – let TekStream and Splunk release the value that is tied up in your machine data.
Machine data – the “digital exhaust” produced by all of the systems, technology, and infrastructure powering modern businesses – is everywhere, and growing at an exponential rate. Splunk can be used to access the value that is stored in that data, making machine data accessible, usable, and valuable to everyone. While Splunk is best known for its ability to rapidly index and search log files to help investigate problems (think of Google search for your logs), where it truly starts to shine and add the most value to organizations is when it is leveraged to provide operational visibility and proactive, real-time business insight. This can help your organization make quicker and better business decisions by understanding trends and patterns, and gaining operational intelligence. TekStream’s expert team of Splunk architects can help you get there.
TekStream specializes in Splunk. All of our consultants hold the Splunk Certified Consultant II to ensure that we have the expertise to design and build complex, enterprise-wide, solutions. Our team has experience with integrating Splunk with other technologies as well, allowing us to provide a comprehensive solution using complementary tools. Our experience includes both on-premise and Cloud-based deployments, as well as hybrid approaches that leverage the best of both.
TekStream provides more than just implementation services, however. We can:
- Provide Splunk licenses and license consulting to ensure that you have the optimal license type and quantity for your unique needs.
- Implement and configure a Splunk environment, whether on-premises, cloud-based, or a hybrid of the two. This is done utilizing our innovative QuickStream approach, which focuses on discovering your business and technical requirements, then designing and planning the implementation of a solution, in a compressed, rapid, manner.
- Manage your Splunk environment (wherever it may be) for you, allowing you to focus on using Splunk, not keeping it running.
- Provide support to your organization, including configuration, report, dashboard, and alert development, custom apps and add-ins, managing security, and general user questions.
TekStream’s Splunk Solutions:
- Premium Solutions – Splunk’s purpose built premium enterprise solutions include Splunk Enterprise Security, Splunk IT Service Intelligence, and Splunk User Behavior Analytics. Whether you are looking for a solution to address evolving security threats, monitor the performance and health of your IT systems, or proactively detect cyber-attacks and threats, there is a premium solution to fit your needs.
- Splunk Cloud – Perfect for companies that are looking for the benefits of Splunk, but don’t want the hassle of managing it on site. Dependable and highly secure, the Splunk Enterprise Cloud is easily scalable as your company grows. Many of the same apps are available to Cloud customers as to the On-Prem customers, including Splunk App for AWS.
- Splunk Enterprise – Gain valuable business and operational performance insights from your raw machine data. Easily manage massive amounts of collected data and turn it into simple reports or review in user friendly dashboards. Integrated apps provide insights for Security, IT Ops, and Business analysis teams.
Looking for a quick quote? Fill out this short survey in 5 seconds to get a free estimate.
Or, talk with one of our Splunk Architects today to find out how TekStream and Splunk can release the value you have in your machine data.
Contact us now: