Splunk Enterprise Security
Maximize Your Splunk Enterprise Security Protection
Cyber-attacks are rapidly increasing in frequency, intensity, and cost, and the threat environment is
more dynamic than ever, with new attack vectors emerging daily. Splunk Enterprise Security (ES) uses
big data security analytics to provide the actionable intelligence that organizations need to combat
threats. Implemented properly, Splunk ES reduces attack detection times, streamlines event
investigations, and allows for rapid response to incidents with automated actions and workflows. Additionally, Splunk Phantom combines security infrastructure orchestration, playbook automation and case management capabilities (SOAR) to streamline your team, processes and tools. Finally Splunk User Behavior Analytics (UBA), automates threat detection using machine learning so you can spend more time hunting with higher fidelity behavior-based alerts for quick review and resolution.
Extend the Power of Splunk with Apps:
- InfoSec App for Splunk- Designed to address the most common security use cases, including continuous monitoring and security investigations. InfoSec app also includes a number of advanced threat detection use cases.
- Splunk Security Essentials for Ransomware – An app designed to help Splunk software users manage their risk and response to WannaCry and similar types of ransomware. The app provides you a starting point that you can customize to work in your specific environment.
- Splunk App for PCI Compliance – A Splunk developed and supported App designed to help organizations meet PCI DSS 3.2 requirements. It reviews and measures the effectiveness and status of PCI compliance technical controls in real time.
- Splunk Security Essentials – Use Splunk’s analytics-driven security for your environment, from security monitoring to detecting insiders or advanced attackers in your environment with this free app. The app uses Splunk Enterprise and the power of Search Processing Language (SPL) to showcase many working examples.
About TekStream’s Splunk Security Services
Although Splunk Enterprise Security provides numerous out-of-the-box threat detection settings, every
organization’s data environment is different; realizing this, Splunk designed its security solution with
customization in mind. TekStream’s Splunk ES Services consultants will work with your team to ensure
that your Splunk ES implementation is configured properly to suit your organization’s specific data
environment, including integration with other security solutions. Further we can help you provide an even higher level of security with complementary solutions including Splunk Phantom (SOAR) and Splunk UBA as described above.
TekStream’s Splunk consultants specialize in Splunk implementations, hold the highest level of
certification available to Splunk partners, and are experienced with Splunk instances deployed on-prem,
in the Splunk Cloud, and through third-party cloud providers. All of TekStream’s Splunk Security Services
packages are customized to your needs and can include such services as:
- New Splunk ES, Phantom and UBA implementations: on-prem, in the Splunk Cloud, or in a third-party cloud
- Ongoing system and performance upgrades and maintenance
- Licensing management
- Integration with other cyber security solutions