ORACLE WEBCENTER PORTAL
Don’t let your applications and content bottle up your business
Organizations face increasing difficulties with effectively leveraging and managing the vast network of web applications, collaboration tools, and interface points created over the past decade. Companies can’t effectively manage all the applications and content used on a regular basis – especially when it comes to efficiently leveraging all of their value together. The resulting pileup of legacy systems and diverse content sources often results in reduced productivity, increased costs, and even poor customer service. Oracle WebCenter Portal is the modern user experience platform that best integrates all tools. TekStream helps you successfully implement Oracle WebCenter Portal throughout your business to address your application and content integration challenges.
About Our Oracle WebCenter Portal Services:
At TekStream, our experts have used a lot of enterprise user experience platforms, but we believe none make managing your IT environment, applications, and content as simple and elegant as Oracle WebCenter Portal. WebCenter Portal consolidates the best user experience capabilities from a significant portfolio of leading portal products and related technologies into a single platform to deliver a modern user experience. Your entire organization will have enterprise-level access to:
- Portals, websites, composite applications, and mash-ups
- Integrated social and collaboration services
- Complete enterprise content management infrastructure
- A complete and open platform integrated efficiently with your current systems and applications
Oracle Webcenter Portal As a Solution
One of the biggest challenges in modern organizations is using all applications and software effectively. TekStream experts use Oracle WebCenter Portal to help your organization find long-term, cost-effective solutions to manage and deploy web applications to multiple audiences (internally, externally, and via mobile) using a single infrastructure. We also help you find the ideal collaboration and social solutions for your business and customer demands.
More importantly, the Oracle WebCenter Portal delivers integrated solutions to everyday IT problems faced by almost every company, including:
- Finding information on a complex web of internal and external applications, such as over the internet, via intranet, and on massive fileshare or “Z-drive” storage dumps
- Disparate delivery frameworks and the resulting lack of consistency
- Weak use of Web 2.0 capabilities, such as blogs, collaborative wikis, content tagging, and social media
- Interface issues associated with multiple logins and human factors
- Excessive reliance on an IT department for tasks that should be available to all end users
- Unfamiliarity with which roles are best served by which applications by using a user-oriented content presentation
- Security breaches caused by not identifying red flags, such as employees using third-party tools like Facebook and Gmail to communicate company information, before they become a problem
How TekStream Can Help
TekStream’s consultants are well-versed in not only legacy Plumtree/ALUI, BEA WebLogic Portal and Oracle WCI 10g but also Oracle WebCenter Portal 11g and 12c, which means we can speak intelligently about any changes your company faces. As you upgrade your Portal applications with TekStream’s help, you will benefit from years of successful implementations, industry-leading best-practices, and a deployment methodology designed to minimize the impact of migrating functionality and content on regular business operations.
TekStream and Oracle offer broad support for Enterprise Portal technology, as well as a more open solution to enterprise customers supporting multiple platforms. Our Trusted Advisor status with Oracle means we can provide clients with deep product expertise, access to product roadmaps and strategy, and unparalleled support. Explore our portal development solutions deeper by also considering our solutions for Portal Strategy, Portal Upgrade and Managed Services.