Oracle IaaS Implementation Services
TekStream Solutions’ traditional On-Prem implementation services now can carry heavier workloads using infrastructure in the Cloud
Traditional On-Prem applications and workloads gain new functionality and flexibility in Cloud-based infrastructure technologies. Oracle Cloud Infrastructure as a Service (Oracle IaaS) gives you a comprehensive set of integrated, subscription-based infrastructure services. Oracle IaaS technologies enable businesses to run any workload in a secure, enterprise-grade Cloud that is managed, hosted, and supported by Oracle. Many companies are embracing Cloud hosted solutions to reduce infrastructure costs while improving manageability and efficiency. TekStream’s expert team of Cloud engineers can help you maximize the ROI of these leading technologies.
About Our Oracle IaaS Services:
TekStream Solutions specializes in Oracle IaaS implementations. Our certified consultants have led over 250 On-Prem and Cloud based deployments facilitating everything from simple, focused Line of Business applications to complex multi-application Enterprise solutions. Each of our On-Prem and hosted projects leverages TekStream’s proven “QuickStream” delivery methodology, which means our Oracle IaaS services deliver faster results. TekStream IaaS consultants can create Cloud strategies and implement any of the Oracle IaaS technologies, including:
- Oracle Compute – Access an enterprise-grade infrastructure service that provides a rapidly provisioned virtual compute environment to easily migrate workloads and run them at scale with consistent performance, control, and visibility.
- Oracle Storage Cloud – Enterprise-proven public Cloud storage and archive services support your need for Cloud-based data storage, sharing, and protection. Oracle Cloud storage is secure, resilient, elastic, and simple to use so your data is available whenever you need it from any environment connected to the Internet.
- Oracle Network Cloud – Oracle Network offers Site-to-Site VPN for Dedicated Compute customers and FastConnect for all Oracle Cloud customers. Site-to-Site VPN securely extends your On-Prem network to your dedicated Oracle Compute zone. FastConnect provides a high bandwidth connection between your data center and Oracle Cloud services.
- Oracle Container – Oracle Container provides an easy way to create an enterprise-grade container infrastructure. It delivers comprehensive tooling to compose, deploy, orchestrate, and manage Docker container-based applications on the Oracle Cloud for Dev, Dev/Test, DevOps, and Cloud Native use cases.
- Oracle Ravello Cloud – Seamlessly deploy your existing VMware or KVM based datacenter workloads on Oracle Public Cloud, AWS, or Google Cloud as-is— without any modification to the VMs, network, or storage. Get on-demand and cost-effective scale for agile dev/test processes.
- Oracle Cloud Machine – Oracle Cloud Machine delivers Oracle Cloud services in your data center. You can take advantage of the agility, innovation, and subscription-based pricing of Oracle Cloud while meeting data-residency requirements.
Oracle IaaS provides a standardized and secure enterprise-grade Cloud infrastructure that uses the same architecture and skill sets familiar to your IT team but with many advantages and additional tools beyond those available through in-house services. When you provision, manage, and secure your applications on Oracle’s Cloud, you avoid common problems faced by IT professionals over time. With TekStream’s experts and Oracle IaaS products, organizations can
- Shift current On-Prem applications to Oracle’s Compute services to reduce hardware costs and maintenance requirements
- Take advantage of Oracle IaaS performance and scalability on-demand
- Increase storage space through Elastic storage options
- Create and manage redundant network connections with quick failover and recovery