Press Release: TekStream Achieves SOC 1 and SOC 2 Type 2 Compliance Certification
TekStream Achieves SOC 1 and SOC 2 Type 2 Compliance Certification
TekStream’s information security practices, policies, and procedures are officially approved to meet the SOC 1 and 2 trust principles criteria for security, availability, processing integrity, and confidentiality
ATLANTA, GA, January 10, 2019 /24-7PressRelease/ — TekStream announced today that the company has achieved the Service Organization Control (SOC) 1 and SOC 2 Type 2 compliance certification, an attestation standard defined by the Association of International Certified Professional Accountants (AICPA), certifying that TekStream’s information security practices, policies, and procedures are officially approved to meet the SOC 1 and 2 trust principles criteria for security, availability, processing integrity, and confidentiality.
In today’s global economy, more and more companies begin to outsource core business operations and activities to outside vendors. Service providers must have sufficient controls and safeguards in place when hosting or processing customer data. With SOC certification, customers can now be confident that TekStream has the controls and auditing in place to maintain the security, availability, and confidentiality of their systems. TekStream is organized to handle the data privacy concerns of the largest enterprises in highly regulated industries.
“Despite technology advancements, the Cloud and On-Premise environments are not getting any easier to maintain.” explains Judd Robins, Executive Vice President. “In fact, as Cloud and hybrid digital transformations become increasingly common; supporting and managing today’s leading technologies with security controls and protocols becomes even more difficult. Customers are no longer looking to maintain an expensive internal team of architects, developers, support personnel, admins, and infrastructure experts for critical applications. TekStream’s Support and Managed Services takes this burden off customer teams, so they can focus on growth while leaving the IT details to us.”
TekStream’s support and managed services offerings are designed to provide companies with flexible support hours to ensure enterprise solutions are running smoothly, securely and efficiently at all times. Our support technicians are dedicated to rapid request response and providing real-time solutions and services based on years of practice with Amazon, Hyland, Liferay, Oracle, and Splunk.
Our support and MSP services include:
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) Support – Eliminate infrastructure headaches and the associated drain on your technical teams by outsourcing your AWS support to TekStream
- Hyland Support – Enhance system security, prevent outages, and ensure that your OnBase solutions continue to run smoothly 24/7
- Liferay Support – Continually optimize the stability of your implementation. By monitoring and maintaining your environment, TekStream ensures not just that your initial investment in the platform is protected, but that future issues are identified and addressed before they arise.
- Oracle Cloud Support – Let TekStream’s team of experienced Oracle Cloud Support consultants take care of the management and maintenance of your business’ IaaS and PaaS technologies.
- Oracle On-Prem Support – Save time by letting TekStream take responsibility for the operational management of your Oracle WebCenter environment. Our support services assess the stability of your current implementation and optimize to provide better security, ensure your applications run smoothly, and prevent outages.
- Splunk Support – Whether you need guidance in setting up a new environment or creating new solutions to optimize existing environments, Our team of certified support engineers ensure your company is getting the most out of your investment. With proactive identification of errors and anomalies, we can prevent lengthy outages and keep your system running smoothly to keep operational disruptions to a minimum.
TekStream’s commitment to enterprise-level security, privacy, availability, and performance is driven by our unique and entrepreneurial culture built by individuals who are fanatically driven to exceed client expectations. With our SOC 1 and SOC 2 compliance, customers are in good hands with our team of experts.
TekStream is an Atlanta-based technology solutions company that offers business and digital transformation, managed services, and recruiting expertise to help companies manage their applications, business processes, content, human capital, and machine data as well as take advantage of next-generation cloud-based solutions. TekStream’s IT consulting solutions combined with its specialized IT recruiting expertise helps businesses increase efficiencies, streamline costs, and remain competitive in an extremely fast-changing market. For more information about TekStream Solutions, visit www.tekstream.com or email Shichen Zhang at firstname.lastname@example.org.