A Clear Upgrade Path from Oracle WebCenter Interaction to Oracle WebCenter Portal
Why Upgrade From WCI and Older Versions?
Over the past 10 years Oracle WebCenter Interaction (WCI) has gone through several iterations of its lifecycle. Starting in 2003 as Plumtree Corporate Portal 5.0, it progressed to BEA’s Aqualogic User Interaction 6.1 (ALUI), then to WebCenter Interaction 10gR3 when Oracle purchased BEA. In 2011, Oracle released its last major version of WCI as version 10gR4. WCI is expected to enter into Extended Support as of January 2014 with no planned enhancements. WCI is targeted to be “sunset”, and the strategic portal technology from Oracle is WebCenter Portal.
TekStream Upgrade Services
TekStream provides Oracle WCI and Plumtree/ALUI customers with an upgrade path designed to limit the risks of data loss, loss of functionality, and reduce the overall impact to the organization that comes from large scale upgrades.
Benefits of working with TekStream:
- Reduce risk through proven methodologies
- Maximize data migration tasks with TekStream Tools
- Reduce cost through license evaluation and Hosting Options
- 100% Consultants Oracle-Certified
- Legacy Product Expertise
- Average of 15+ years per consultant of deployments and support