Splunk Observability Suite for Your Organization
The evolution to cloud-based infrastructure in today’s organizations – whether in transition or as native development – and the DevOps teams that manage them demand more accurate and sophisticated performance monitoring and troubleshooting capabilities. The growing complexity and dynamic nature of these environments bring with them more potential failure points and have outpaced the abilities of legacy monitoring systems. It’s time for a shift to Observability, a modern monitoring approach that allows DevOps teams to more reliably pinpoint root causes for faster issue resolution and smoother rollouts that scale effectively.
Whether you already operate a full cloud-based infrastructure or are only taking initial steps to transition to one, TekStream’s team of talented Splunk experts lead a proven process for Observability implementation that offers accelerated insight into the benefits for your organization and provides data to support ROI optimization.
Splunk Observability Suite, Implemented by TekStream
TekStream’s Splunk consultants specialize in Splunk implementations and hold the highest level of certification available to Splunk partners. TekStream will work with you to understand your requirements, perform an analysis of your data sources, and implement an architecture and design that meets your organization’s needs. With experience and expertise in all major cloud enterprise solutions, including AWS and Oracle, we have the broad understanding necessary to ensure that your Splunk Observability solution integrates seamlessly into your existing IT environment.
Splunk offers a fully integrated suite of products designed to bring all metric, trace, and log telemetry into a single source of data truth. It is comprised of several monitoring and Observability products, including:
- Splunk Infrastructure Monitoring: AI-driven infrastructure monitoring for hybrid or multi-cloud environments.
- Splunk APM: NoSample™ full-fidelity application performance monitoring and AI-driven directed troubleshooting.
- Splunk On-Call: Incident response and collaboration.
- Splunk RUM (new): Works with Splunk APM to provide end-to-end full-fidelity visibility.
- Splunk Log Observer (new): Built specifically for SREs, DevOps engineers and developers that need a logging experience that empowers their troubleshooting and debugging needs.