CONTRACT LIFECYCLE MANAGEMENT
Are you mitigating risk, maximizing opportunity and multiplying ROI?
Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) is the proactive, methodical management of a contract from initiation through award, compliance and renewal. Implementing CLM can lead to significant improvements in cost savings and efficiency. Also, CLM can help companies minimize liability and increase compliance with legal requirements.
- Contracts rule B2B relationships.
- Whether you’re a growing mid-market company or a large-scale global organization, you need an effective system to manage surges in contract volumes and ensure accuracy in reporting.
- While the contract administrators, sales operators, sales executives, and legal personnel on the front lines of contract lifecycle management understand the importance of a well-performing contract lifecycle system, many executives still underappreciate the strategic importance of contract management.
- As a result, many organizations still rely on lackluster, manual contract systems that could damage their bottom line.
- TekStream’s WebCenter Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) is based on Oracle’s powerful and robust WebCenter Content server and WebCenter Records Management providing users with un-paralleled control over contracts and supporting materials.
- Key features include Contract Organization, Contract Dashboards, Workflow and Workflow Automation, Web-based interface, and full Records Management controls over all managed objects.
Download the data sheet below to learn more about the key benefits of TekStream’s CLM solution
and see how it integrates with Oracle WebCenter.