Splunk Cloud Services
Leverage all the benefits of Splunk without being saddled with the hassles of On-Prem management
If you are looking to use business intelligence provided by Splunk, but don’t want the hassle of an On-Prem solution, Splunk Cloud solutions provide an appealing alternative. Splunk Cloud offers all the benefits of Splunk Enterprise, but as a hosted cloud solution in 10 different AWS regions worldwide, including AWS GovCloud (in the U.S.). Splunk Enterprise Cloud solutions are reliable, scalable, and highly secure. TekStream makes implementation of Splunk within the Cloud simpler and more efficient so your team gets valuable business insights as soon as possible.
About Our Splunk Cloud Services:
When our TekStream team installs Splunk Cloud, you get the full benefits of Splunk On-Prem, along with access to Cloud-based premium solutions such as Splunk IT Service Intelligence (ITSI) and Splunk Enterprise Security. You’ll even have access to many of the same apps available to On-Prem customers, including the Splunk App for AWS.
Our Splunk Cloud services are:
- Instantly Accessible— Instantly begin a free trial with the ability to convert to a full production license without losing access to any information.
- Secure— Splunk has completed SOC2 Type 2 Attestation and ISO 27001 certification, which means that your data will remain secure in the Cloud, no matter where you use it.
- Reliable— Downtime is minimized by ensuring you have as much bandwidth as you need on any given day. Thanks to Cloud infrastructure, this automatically adjusts as you grow.
- Scalable— Splunk Cloud solutions can scale to multi-terabytes of ingestion per day, ensuring simple scalability.
- Hybrid— We can centralize visibility across Splunk Cloud and Splunk (On-Prem) deployments through a custom hybrid implementation.
Splunk Cloud As a Business Solution
While any company can use the insights provided by Splunk Enterprise, not all organizations are equipped to handle the responsibilities that accompany an On-Prem deployment. Splunk Cloud solutions give you an opportunity get the best of both worlds.
In addition, you’ll still get the full benefits of a traditional On-Prem Splunk solution, including all of the following:
- Simple data collection and indexing
- Powerful SPL-based searches that automatically make metrics compatible
- Easy discovery of trends and relationships between elements using correlation and analysis tools
- Automatic reporting functions customized to your needs
- Careful monitoring for problems with straightforward alerts sent directly to administrators or users through email or RSS
How TekStream Can Help
At TekStream, we work with your team to discover the best ways to leverage your new Splunk tools and provide optimal ROI through the Cloud. This includes architecting, installing, and configuring a solution that uses best practices to meet your current needs, while providing a roadmap for future growth. Plus, you’ll always have the proper licenses needed to stay compliant with the help of our Splunk licensing experts.
All of our Splunk Enterprise consultants have the highest Splunk certifications available, including many who are dual-certified as Splunk Certified Architects and Splunk Certified Level 2 Consultants. With a diverse background in operations, security, development, and consulting, our consultants can address every area that may benefit from Splunk, not just a single focus.