TekStream Solutions Makes Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces 2020 List
TekStream has been named to Inc. magazine’s annual list of the Best Workplaces for 2020. Hitting newsstands May 12 in the May/June 2020 issue, and as part of a prominent Inc.com feature, the list is the result of a wide-ranging and comprehensive measurement of private American companies that have created exceptional workplaces through vibrant cultures, deep employee engagement, and stellar benefits.
This year there were more than 370,000 employee surveys distributed to over 2,500 companies for the 2020 Best Workplaces award. With 99% of our employees stating they were engaged in their work, we are unbelievably proud of the culture we’ve built here at TekStream. Further, being one of four, medium-sized businesses in the State of Georgia to make the list, we are honored for this achievement given the immense talent and number of companies in Metro Atlanta and the surrounding areas,” said TekStream Chief Executive Officer, Rob Jansen.
Collecting data from more than 2,500 submissions, Inc. singled out 389 finalists for this year’s list. Each nominated company took part in an employee survey, conducted by Quantum Workplace, on topics including trust, management effectiveness, perks, and confidence in the future. Inc. gathered, analyzed, and audited the data. Then we ranked all the employers using a composite score of survey results. This year, 73.5 percent of surveyed employees were engaged by their work.
“We are always proud of any award received for TekStream’s accomplishments, but being recognized on the 2020 Inc. Best Workplaces list is especially noteworthy as it is reflective of the diverse team we have assembled and the positive experience they are having in executing Recruiting and Technology Deployment solutions. We look forward to continuing to build an environment and culture that is deserving of future recognition,” said TekStream Executive Vice President of Talent Management and Recruiting Services, Mark Gannon.
At Tekstream, our culture is built on the following values:
- Simply put, we’re a family
- We’re a team consisting of people who are passionate about understanding business needs and driving results. We’re innovators, executors, strategizers, builders, learners, and competitors.
- We play to win
- We emphasize working with a sense of urgency and value high performance. We work hard and play hard.
- Teamwork makes the dream work
- We seek to inspire, uplift, and ignite the fire within each employee. We value teamwork and recognition for going above and beyond. We empower employees to stretch and grow.
- Excellence drives us forward
- We are specialists in what we do and subsequently bring a level of expertise that is second-to-none in the industry.
- Honestly, it’s the right way or not at all
- We’re firmly grounded in fundamental, honest business ethics. We’re big believers in transparency; we tell it how it is.
“Impressive revenue growth is certainly important, but it’s a real honor to have the employees voice that Tekstream is one of the best places to work. Whether we’re a 3 person company in 2011 or a 300 person company in 2021, it’s the core values and the employees that keep us heading in the right direction,” stated Executive Vice President of Sales, Judd Robins.
“TekStream is a great place to work. There are many opportunities provided from personal development to team bonding, to giving back to the community. I feel like I have a lot of flexibility in my job and that personal/family time is valued. I also feel like individual opinions and contributions are valued. Like any organization, we do have some challenges. However, the company does an excellent job at listening to concerns/challenges and working to come to solutions, which is imperative to a successful organization” said one employee surveyed.
Need help on a project? Contact us today!