Streamlined Training on Oracle WebCenter Products
Customers engaging with TekStream University can be assured that they will receive professional and effective instruction on the Oracle WebCenter stack of products while having access to consultants who have hands-on best practices to supplement our training agenda. Available onsite, at a National training facility, or in the Virtual classroom, our consultants/trainers average over 10 years of experience in their given product expertise and are eager to share that wealth of knowledge with TekStream clients. TekStream’s experience, complemented with TekStream University’s streamlined standard training materials (including a course manual, PowerPoint presentations, and hands-on labs), ensures that students receive practical instruction that can be directly applied to their own environments.
TekStream University Benefits:
- Low cost, high value investment
- Empowers users to become experts
- Custom training available
- The most modern and efficient tips and tricks
- Hands-on labs, real world training
Tailored Training on Oracle WebCenter Products to Meet Specific Customer Requirements
TekStream’s training materials are designed to be updated quickly to match special requirements from our customers. In most cases, we offer training materials that include the customer’s specific implementation details. Whether the customer’s implementation was performed by TekStream, by the customer themselves, or by another Oracle Partner, TekStream will engage with our customers to include operation and business specifics designed to gain the most out of your systems.
TekStream can provide training on-site at the client facilities, virtual, or at one of our TekStream University locations. Please contact TekStream today to discuss options and locations closest to you.
- Senior Expertise – industry-recognized leaders, each with over 10 years’ experience with WebCenter deployments and support
- Repeatable Methodology – together our team has successfully managed over 200 successful WebCenter implementations
- Sole-Source – one stop for consulting and resourcing for entire deployment lifecycle
- Oracle Partnership – long-term and solid relationships with Oracle executive management, product management, the Deputy CTO program, marketing and consulting services
- Cross-Stack Integration – Provide seamless integration across all areas of the WebCenter family
- Legacy Product Expertise – tribal knowledge of BEA WebLogic Portal, BEA AquaLogic User Interaction (ALUI), FatWire, Optika, Plumtree and Stellent
To request a curriculum, learn more about what classes are available, or speak to an expert training, complete the form below and we will contact you immediately. Be a reader today and a leader tomorrow!